Wood plastic composite decking is a new type of environmentally friendly building material. It not only maintains the affinity feeling of solid wood decking but also has good moisture-proof and water-resistant performance, which has been well received in the construction market. However, many people don’t know the specification of the sizes of WPC decking. In fact, the selection of suitable WPC decking specifications is related to the application environment, accessories, and transportation convenience, etc. Let’s have a look at the sizes of the WPC decking boards.
We offer more than ten different sizes of WPC decking boards to choose from, mainly including different thickness and width. Generally, the thickness is 19mm-30mm, while the width is 135mm-150 mm. If you want to know the details,ask the wpc supplier.
The length of the WPC decking board can be customized. The common lengths are 2.2m, 3m, 3.6m, 4m, 4.8m, and 5m, etc. Longer decking board means fewer connection fittings are used at both ends of the decking. Of course, the cost of a longer decking board will be higher. It should be noted that if you plan to buy WPC decking boards in bulk, you’d better choose the size that is more convenient to put on the bracket and container. For the length of the decking board, we can make appropriate customized changes according to the actual needs of customers.
After you make sure the sizes and dimension of the wpc flooring,you should know the details about the laying of wpc flooring:
1. The wpc flooring is generally preferred to be laid initially from the entrance of the room or from one wall to the other.
2. Planning the central axis of the floor is the baseline of the floor. Especially when several rooms are laid together in the same unit, the planning of the axis is more important.
3. Inspect and repair the floor of the room with wpc floor. Residents living on the first floor need to know the situation of ground moisture return in the four seasons. If the moisture regain is serious, a waterproof asphalt or asphalt oil must be coated first.
4. The floors laid should be carefully sorted according to the quality and the depth of the color. It has good quality and common color, and should be laid on the center of the house and prominent place as far as possible, and the general on-site master will inform.
5. The preliminary point of laying the floor must be laid irregularly, smoothly and rigorously. Its preliminary point is that both the enterprise floor and the flat floor should be glued tightly.
6. When laying the floor, the four edges and four corners of each board should be kept parallel and straight with each other. There should be no mistake, because the mistake will also increase with the expansion of the laying area.
7. Pay special attention to the vertical and horizontal direction of the floor grain, the size of scar joints and the amount of knife used in planer knife when flattening floor blocks, otherwise it will cause bifurcation, cracking and uneven waves, and the effect is not good.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.